FREE Case Evaluation
20 Years Experience
Securities Fraud Attorney, Detroit MI Helping Investors Get Their Money Back!
Securities attorney, Peter C. Rageas, is tough on stock brokers who commit fraud and wrongfully break the law.
Broker Securities Fraud cases – taken on contingency
Why does Peter Rageas work on a contingency basis? This gives our clients an opportunity to file a lawsuit against the negligent broker who caused your financial loss without spending money initially for the payment of attorney’s fees. This will also help those who need to file a case right away and not worry about a lack of money to finance the lawsuit.
Fraud Attorneys Helping Clients for Over 20 Years
We Are a Full-Service Securities Law Firm – Handling All Aspects of Investment & Securities Fraud
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SECURITIES LAWYER WHO GETS RESULTS?Call Today We Got You Covered!
Michigan Lawyers Weekly Interview of Peter C. Rageas
Click on image to read the interview of Peter C. Rageas by Carol Lundberg of Michigan Lawyers Weekly, titled: “Menace in the Markets: Lawyers help clients to recover from stockbroker misconduct.” Excerpt from Article: In the securities business, one momentary lapse of knowledge, memory or ethics can create lasting damage to a client’s financial health. And a lapse in judgment, or even pressure to push clients into high-commissioned investments, can wipe out a customer’s life savings. Detroit-based lawyer Peter Rageas helps investors who have lost their money as a result of broker misconduct. MICHIGAN www.milawyersweekly.com.
Memberships and Affiliations
Many people told me I had no chance of getting money, because I did not have a good claim. When I was introduced to Peter, things changed. I found that he was more interested in helping me. He put a lot of effort into my case and was able to collect a fair amount of money! Peter is a different kind of attorney. I am very pleased with Peter and would highly recommend him.
5 Star Review
Are You the Victim of Investment Fraud?
Warning signs of stockbroker misconduct include:
- Unsuitability: Recommending the purchase or sale of a security that is not right for you, the investor, considering your age, health, financial situation, investment objective and experience.
- Unauthorized Trades: Buying or selling securities or switching mutual funds without the investor’s specific authorization,
- Material Fact not Disclosed: Failing to explain to the investor the risks of investing in a particular security, the fees involved, or financial information about the proposed investment are material or important facts for investors to have when investing.
- Removing Funds: Removing funds or securities from an investor’s account without permission.
- Excessive Charges: Charging excessive markups, markdowns or commissions on the purchase or sale of a stock, mutual fund or other security.
- Failure to use due diligence: Failing to assure that an investor’s order to buy or sell is accomplished at the best possible price in light of the current market conditions.
Other signs of a dishonest stockbroker:
- A stockbroker who breaches the terms of the oral, written or implied contract agreed upon by the investor and the advisor,
- Careless or negligent actions or inactions, or
- High-pressure sales.
If, after reviewing your statement from your advisor, you think you are a victim of investment fraud or negligence, you can settle the dispute using mediation, arbitration, or litigation. Mediation is an informal, voluntary approach where a mediator helps the parties negotiate to find an acceptable resolution. The decision the parties reach usually will include some compensation for their loss and address the advisor misconduct.
Our Legal Services located in Michigan
Our Detroit Michigan based location offers affordable prices for a vast array of services. In addition to broker security fraud, our Fraud Lawyers, offer many other services including litigation, broker misconduct, securities litigation, and FINRA assistance, and tax resolution. You can find more information regarding security fraud and prevention tips at the Federal Bureau Investigation’s website. The Securities and Exchange Commission also offers great information for identifying and avoiding securities fraud.
Services include: Securities Fraud Attorney, Investment Losses, Stockbroker Negligence, Broker Negligence Lawyer, Stockbroker Malpractice, Legal Causes Against Stockbrokers, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Stockbroker Claims, Investment Fraud Attorney, Securities Litigation, FINRA Attorney, Securities Lawyers, and Ponzi Scheme Attorneys
Service Areas: Detroit MI, Troy MI, Bloomfield Hills MI, Birmingham MI, Auburn Hills MI, West Bloomfield MI, Bloomfield MI, Royal Oak MI, Southfield MI, Farmington Hills MI, Northville MI, Oak Park MI, Warren MI, Saint Clair Shoes MI, Ann Arbor MI, Walled Lake MI, Clinton Township MI, Wixom MI, Milford MI, Plymouth MI, Livonia MI, Westland MI, Dearborn MI, Novi MI, Ypsilanti MI, Wayne MI, Huntington Woods MI, Farmington MI, Canton MI, Rochester MI, Dearborn Heights MI, Clarkston MI, Oakland MI, New Hudson MI, Grosse Pointe Park MI, Grosse Pointe MI, Oakland County MI, Berkley MI, Ferndale MI, Commerce MI, Eastpointe MI, South Lyon MI, Hamtramck MI, Highland MI, Keego Harbor MI, Rochester Hills MI